Your voice is needed now. Comments submitted by end of day February 10th will be sent to the committee members. Comments sent by the 14th will be accepted, but not seen before the meeting ends.
Two ways to comment.
- Use Stand For Health Freedom’s easy form https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/under5/
- Email the committee members directly (addresses below)
What should you say? You can keep it short and from the heart. Doctors and scientists are also writing, so the FDA members are receiving studies, data, expert opinion — you can certainly send studies and information if you want — but it’s also good to simply be YOU and tell them your chief concerns for what is happening. Let them know . . .
1. You are watching and will keep watching what they do
2. Your concerns about shot risks, medical freedom, informed consent, the use of fear to push agendas
3. EUA for shots for babies and young children would be sanctioning illegal medical experiments as outlined in the Nuremberg Code.