by Margaret, an ICWA Member Advocate
The CDC released data showing a total of 875,653 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 18,461 deaths and 135,400 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Nov. 5, 2021. The most recent death includes a 17-year-old female from Washington (VAERS ID 1828901) who reportedly died Oct. 23 from a heart condition after receiving her second dose of Pfizer. According to the VAERS report, the girl had COVID in August and fully recovered. She received her first dose of Pfizer on Sept. 3 and her second dose on Sept 15. On Oct. 23, she presented to the ER with chest pain and elevated troponin. She had an abnormal echocardiogram, abnormal EKG and became increasingly tachycardic. She then suffered cardiac arrest. “Unfortunately, she was not able to be resuscitated and died,” the report states. “Cause of death possible acute myocarditis.” …
Teen diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome After COVID Vaccine A 17-year-old girl was hospitalized for Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) — a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks its nerves — after receiving a COVID vaccine. Shelby Allen said she’s thankful she isn’t paralyzed and didn’t die. According to data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), there have been 22 reported cases of GBS in children 12 to 18 years old after they got a COVID vaccine, with 21 of those cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine. Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Oct. 29, 2021, for all age groups, 1,591 cases of GBS were reported to VAERS by people who had recently been vaccinated for COVID.
As of Nov. 5, U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 22,782 total adverse events, including 1,400 rated as serious and 29 reported deaths. Two of the 29 deaths were suicides.
Other deaths include a 12-year-old girl from South Carolina (VAERS I.D. 1784945) who hemorrhaged 22 days after receiving Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, a 13-year-old girl from Maryland (VAERS I.D. 1815096) who died from a heart condition 15 days after receiving her first dose of Pfizer’s vaccine and a 17-year-old female from Texas (VAERS I.D. 1815295 who experienced an acute hyperglycemic crisis 33 days after being vaccinated.
- 59 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death —96% of cases after Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 552 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 542 cases after Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 131 reports of blood clotting disorders, all cases after Pfizer.
*SEATTLE, WASHINGTON – Mrs. Jessica HeLal is a mother and wife living through life as the rest of us do. Jessica HeLal told The COVID Blog that she received her first Pfizer mRNA injection on April 23. Mrs. HeLal said she already had COVID-19, and may have been suffering from “long COVID.” Despite likely having natural immunity, Mrs. HeLal hesitantly received the second injection on May 14. Her entire existence flipped upside down from there. She is telling everyone that receiving the injections is a personal choice and that the shots should not be mandated. See Seattle woman epitomizes 2021 culture of shame, secrecy and no help after “vaccine” injuries
*Spokane area schools are rolling out vaccine clinics from Nov. 17 onward for residents 5-18 years old at schools. A parent/guardian is NOT required to be present at vaccination. All that is required is to sign up for appointment via a link. Is it all on the honor system? Is verified parental permission required for all ages? See https://srhd.org/events The Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization vaccine will be injected and Flu vaccines also. There is no data on the safety of administering COVID vaccines with other vaccines. Per the Pfizer EUA fact sheet re Risks: Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include: • Difficulty breathing • Swelling of your face and throat • A fast heartbeat • A bad rash all over your body • Dizziness and weakness Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of vaccine. You should seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine: • Chest pain • Shortness of breath • Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart Side effects that have been reported with the vaccine include: • severe allergic reactions • non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face • myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) • pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) • injection site pain • tiredness • headache • muscle pain • chills • joint pain • fever • injection site swelling • injection site redness • nausea • feeling unwell • swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy) • decreased appetite • diarrhea • vomiting • arm pain • fainting in association with injection of the vaccine These may not be all the possible side effects of the vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. The possible side effects of the vaccine are still being studied in clinical trials. WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS? If you experience a severe allergic reaction, call 9-1-1, or go to the nearest hospital. Revised: 29 October 2021 Recipients and Caregivers 12 years of age and older (fda.gov)
Testimony in the video:
- Kelly Ann Rodriguez [1:43:30], a 35-year-old mother from Washington, needs a walker after her second Pfizer vaccine dose on May 5. “On June 29, my predictable life came to a screeching halt,” Rodriguez said. “I lost my ability to speak naturally. I have become unable to walk without a walker and I do not know if or when the tremors will come or go. I can no longer cook, clean or even pick up or hold my baby for too long before my body starts to shake uncontrollably or is thrown into excruciating pain.”
- Maddie de Garay [2:29:13] volunteered for the Pfizer vaccine trial when she was 12. On Jan. 20, Maddie received her second dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine as a participant in the clinical trial for 12- to 15-year-olds and is now in a wheelchair. Her vaccine adverse reaction has been completely ignored by the FDA, CDC, Pfizer and the mainstream media.
- Ernest Ramirez [1:16:40], from Texas, said his only son, 16 years old, collapsed while playing basketball and passed away from myocarditis following Pfizer vaccination.
- Dr. Joel Wallskog [3:01:00],*an orthopedic surgeon from Wisconsin, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis after receiving Moderna vaccination on Dec. 30. and has been unable to work since.
- Cody Flint [57:20], a 33-year-old airline pilot was healthy and had no underlying health conditions prior to receiving Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. Within 30 minutes of getting his first dose on Feb. 1, Flint developed a severe stabbing headache that later became a burning sensation in the back of his neck. “This vaccine has taken my career from me, and the future I have worked so hard to build,” Flint said. “I used all my savings just to pay medical bills just to be able to survive.”
- Lt. Col. Theresa Long [1:01:00], a U.S. Army surgeon, said she believes the COVID vaccine is a greater threat to a soldier’s health and military readiness than the virus itself.
- Kyle Werner, [1:23:40] is a 29-year-old professional mountain bike racer and three-time national champion from Idaho who was diagnosed with pericarditis, POTS and reactive arthritis following his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID shot. See : Professional Mountain Bike Racer Describes Life-Altering Vaccine Injuries After Second Pfizer COVID Shot
- Full article and video: Vaccine-Injured Speak Out, Feel Abandoned by Government Who Told Them COVID Shot Was Safe
There will be no vaccination of children under 11 years old until any potential issue with administering a second dose to adolescents is fully understood, Chen added, and international data will also be considered. The CECC director noted that Hong Kong and the UK are not vaccinating children between the ages of 12 and 17 with double doses.