Weekly Stories about What’s Happening in Washington State and Stories of Interest to Washingtonions
by Gerald Braude
July 8 Episode of An Informed Life Radio Notes and Links
Guest Dr. Dana Flavin
- Join TN Liberty Network on Facebook
- Join Free States Project TN on Telegram
- Join The Adam Group on Facebook
- Mapper — Direct Primary Care | DPC Frontier
- MyFreeDoctor.com’s Free Doctor consults all 50 states!
- Home | America’s Frontline Doctors
- Home – FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
Appealing To the Governor for Informed Consent
On July 5, 2022, Kenneth Harp of Kirkland, Washington, submitted a formal appeal to Washington Governor Jay Inslee after the Washington State Board of Health’s denial, on June 9, 2022, of Harp’s request to amend WAC Chapter 245-105-070 to include specific language requiring a health care provider administering immunizations to obtain Fully Informed Consent for any product or medical formulation that is under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and/or has not completed Stage III Safety Trials.
Harp had submitted a rulemaking petition to the Washington Board of Health on March 16, 2022 concerning this matter and received the following response:
“The Board met on June 8, 2022, and after reviewing and discussing your petition, voted to deny your request for the following reasons: The Board concluded that this request was not within the scope of the requested chapter of rule. The Board’s statutory authority extends to establishing the procedural and substantive requirements for proof of full immunization for school entry and does not extend to how providers practice medicine. The Board commented that this type of requirement belongs with the respective Boards and Commissions governing health care providers. Additionally, the Board discussed the existing requirements for providers to obtain informed consent and to provide fact sheets prior to vaccination, including COVID-19 vaccine. As you may be aware, under RCW 34.05.330, a petitioner may appeal an agency’s decision to deny a petition to repeal or amend a rule. An appeal must be made to the Governor within 30 days of the petition denial.”
To support his rationale to the board for the rulemaking change, Harp attached a notarized affidavit of “Health and Safety Concerns with respect to Covid-19 novel mRNA and recumbent DNA products.” The seventeen-page affidavit was supported by 1,008 references as well as a presentation from the Canadian Covid Care Alliance titled, “More Harm Than Good.”
Harp’s affidavit used to charts and graphs to address the following thirteen concerns:
- The rapid pace at which these novel mRNA therapy and recumbent DNA gene therapy products have been developed and rushed to market relative to traditional vaccine development timelines.
- The specific and significant risk of resultant Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) of disease and history of failed vaccine development attempts for SARS1, MERS and related coronaviruses,
- The long-term risk of resultant auto-immune conditions.
- The long-term risk of degradation of innate adaptive immune system response.
- Other potential long-term risks and adverse effects related to these novel medical products.
- The incomplete and unblinded long-term Safety and Efficacy trials (scheduled to complete in 2023),
- The de facto experimental nature of these products given (1) through (6) above.
- The already high and growing number of short-term adverse reactions and deaths reported.
- The growing incidence of myocarditis in young adults and athletes observed post-vaccination.
- Recent medical journal research indicating the SC2 spike protein alone may trigger adverse events.
- Recent medical journal research indicating these novel products do not prevent or reduce the transmission of, or infection from, the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Recent medical journal research indicating these novel products do not reduce SARS-CoV-2 viral load in the vaccinated.
- The ambiguity surrounding the FDA approval announcement for the BioNTech “Corminaty” and Moderna “SpikeVax” products. These products are currently unavailable in Washington State. All currently available products, including the Pfizer BNT162b2 and Moderna mRNA-1273 product, are still under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and as such voluntary under Federal Law.
As part of his argument, Harp cited statistics of fifteen “short-term adverse events” from the COVID-19 shots in the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) on the Center’s for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) web site as of February 25, 2022. The highlights of those adverse reactions are in the chart below, and we have included updated totals shown in the July 1 column, as well as the number of these events occurring in Washington.
|VAERS Adverse Event||Feb. 25, 2022||July 1, 2022||Washington|
|Total COVID vaccine data reports||1,151, 448||1,329,135||19,753|
|Urgent care visits||121,670||131,295||2,238|
Of note, the March 4, 2022 issue of The Defender by Megan Redshaw of Children’s Health Defense shows the figure for Bell’s Palsy in VAERS as of February 25, 2022 to be 3,587 and the figure for the same date for Myocarditis/Pericarditis to be 4,060.
Harp then cited the 1947 Nuremburg Code stemming from the war crimes committed in World War II to support his argument that voluntary consent of the human subject is essential. He wrote the following:
“This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.”
Harp’s appeal to Governor Inslee included the following text as part of WAC 246-105-070:
“A health care provider administering immunizations, or the organizations he or she works for, either public or private, shall furnish each person immunized, or their parent, with a medically verified immunization record containing information required by this chapter.”
Harp’s amendment to the current text for WAC 246-105-070 reads as follows:
“A health care provider administering immunization, or the organizations he or she works for, either public or private, shall ensure Fully Informed Consent is attained from each person immunized with an Emergency Use Authorized product and/or any product that has not completed Stage III Clinical Safety Trials, or their parent, consistent with the Nuremburg Code, UNESCO, the World Medical Association’s Declaration of Helsinki, the guidelines of the Council for International Organizations of Medical Services and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights which categorically forbid medical experimentation without consent. Information provided to each person to achieve informed consent shall at a minimum consist of:
- The regulatory status of the specific immunization lot number they are receiving, including: (a) Approval status (Emergency Use Authorized, fully FDA approved, other)
- Clinical trial status. The current status of clinical trials for the immunization, including whether the clinical trial has been properly blinded or unblinded. If clinical trials are incomplete and/or being performed in parallel with deployment a notice shall be provided that clearly communicates this to the person immunized.
- Whether or not the immunization prevents infection and transmission.
- All known potential side effects, both short term and long term.
- Clearly identification of the party(s) financially responsible for any adverse health impacts that may occur as a result of the immunization, including legal and lawful recourse for injuries sustained from any adverse events associated with the immunization and any legal indemnification afforded to the product manufacturer, the health care provider administering the immunization, or the organization he or she works for, either public or private.
A copy of the above information shall be provided to the product recipient prior to immunization.”
Two More Reported Deaths in Washington After COVID-19 shots
Since the last ICWA News and Views report on June 6, 2022 on deaths recorded in the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) on the Center’s for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) web site, two more deaths have been reported in Washington from the COVID-19 jabs.
The first one, VAERS ID 2303434, was entered on May 31, 2022. The death was of a 65-year-old male who began showing symptoms of arterial fibrillation fifty-six days after taking his first Pfizer shot on May 15, 2021. He died on September 22, 2021. In the write-up, his wife said, “Following the vaccine, my husband suffered an A-fib and died. I am so upset by the fact these shots were required. Pfizer was the manufacturer, and I’m heartbroken by the effects.”
The other death, VAERS ID 2341928, was entered on June 29, 2022. The 93-year-old female began showing symptoms of Dupuytren (disease of the palm in which there is no treatment) twenty-seven days after taking her third Moderna shot on November 11, 2021. She died on January 5, 2022.
Washington now has 203 deaths following the COVID-19 shots entered into VAERS.