Do you feel betrayed by the government and public health responses to COVID?
Hundreds joined us in Spokane on May 20th to find a path forward. Stay tuned for video recordings of the great event.
Our Amazing Speakers (See Expanded Bios)
Keynote Speaker: John Stockton whose Zag tickets were suspended for disagreeing with the dubious mandates because he followed the science; Gonzaga and NBA Utah Jazz hall-of-famer; Co-host of Voices for Medical Freedom podcast
Dr. Ryan Cole, MD: received his medical degree from the Medical College at Virginia Commonwealth University. In 2004 he founded Cole Diagnostics, an independent, full-service medical laboratory in Boise, Idaho. He is a board certified Anatomic and Clinical pathologist with subspecialty training and 20 years of experience in dermatopathology with particular interest in molecular diagnostics. Dr. Cole is licensed in Idaho and ten other states. He will share the latest findings on cardiovascular effects as recently presented to the EU Parliament.
And also featuring:
- Dr. Kirk Milhoan, MD, PhD: a pediatric cardiologist in Kihei, Hawaii and affiliated with Methodist Hospital-San Antonio. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Milhoan is also Senior Pastor at Calvary Chapel South Maui. He has recently testified at Senator Ron Johnson hearings.
- Dr. Renata Moon, MD: Dr. Moon is a board-certified pediatrician who has cared for children for over 20 years. She has worked in both clinic & hospital settings and has extensive experience with pediatric hospital medicine. Dr. Moon has taught countless medical students and resident physicians throughout her career most recently as a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine. Her family legally immigrated to the United States from a communist country and Dr. Moon is a firm advocate for freedom of speech and our U.S. Constitutional rights. Views reflected during her public comments are her own and she does not represent any past or present employer or other entity.
- MJ Bolt: one of the Eastern Washington Elected Representatives to the Washington State Board of Education. MJ’s son was injured by the MMR vaccine more than 20 years ago..
- Dr. Jason Kinley, ND: a graduate of Bastyr University. He is a Licensed Naturopathic Physician practicing in Spokane. Dr. Kinley was the first Naturopathic Doctor appointed to the Spokane Regional Health District’s board of health. He has testified as an expert witness against vaccine mandates in Washington State.
- Amy Spahic is helping Premierheart start a revolution in cardiac care, leveraging the principles of Computational Biology and Systems Analysis to assist physicians in the detection of coronary ischemia with the Multifunction Cardiogram™ (MCG).
- Dr. Richard Amerling, MD: is an Internal Medicine nephrology specialist in New York with over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Catholic University of Louvain in 1981, and is now affiliated with Mount Sinai. He’ll speak on the current lack of medical ethics driven by Big Pharma and public health policies. Dr. Amerling spoke at the recent Wenatchee event.
- Dr. Steven Palmieri, PhD, DO: virologist with experience at the German Cancer Research Center, NIH/NIAID, and USDA/ARS from 1979-1992. Since 1995 he has been a Family Practice Physician in private practice in the state of Montana and has also worked for the states of Montana and Washington at state-run psychiatric hospitals.
- Ashley Wines: widow and former nursing student, and her Mother-In-Law Pam Carron are involved with the COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project (CHBMP) to record the loss of their husband & son. As part of the FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation, the CHBMP gives voice to those who have been victimized by harmful COVID-19 protocols and mandates.
- Scott Miller, Physicians Assistant / Integrative Health Practitioner (PA/IHP): completed school in 2007 and practiced pediatric medicine for 14 years. In 2017, he started Miller Family Pediatrics in Southwest Washington. The Washington Medical Commission suspended his license for deviating from public health dogma. As a result, he now operates Miller Wellness, an integrative health practice, as he continue to advocate for families with loved ones in the hospital.
- Pete Serrano, Esq.: Director & general counsel at Silent Majority Foundation. Pete has practiced law for nearly 15 years and founded SMF to protect God-given constitutional rights. He’ll speak on the state of the legal path forward in Washington; featured legal resource on ICWA COVID Mandates Help Page
- Tim Archer: retired firefighter and army officer. He was forced off the Spokane fire department by the vaccine mandate. He served as union president and lead negotiator against the City of Spokane, defending 48 firefighters with approved religious exemptions. He is now an activist for conservative principles and a mayoral candidate.
- Amanda Ewing, LISCW: a graduate of the University of Southern California, is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Washington. Amanda specializes in postpartum mental health and also helps people experience healing journeys at any age. She has many observations on the effects of the pandemic on mental health.
|Turning Point USA – Faith||Libertarian Party of Washington|
|John Birch Society||Every Cell Every Body|
|East Washington Freedom Alliance||Flashpoint|
|Silent Majority Foundation||Moms for Liberty Spokane County|
|Heart Care Corp.||Chiropractic Wellness Center|
Event Date: May 20th, 2023
Location: Calvary Spokane, 511 W Hastings Road, Spokane, WA 99218
Questions? Please contact email@example.com