Thank you, Dr. Paul Thomas, for this comprehensive review of where we are, what the science means, and how we can best protect ourselves and others.
Dr. Paul Thomas (affectionately known as “Dr. Paul”) received his MD from Dartmouth Medical School and completed is pediatric residency at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Paul is a board-certified fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He is also board-certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine. He is also a diplomate of the American Board of Addiction Medicine.
- Dr. Paul has taught residents and medical students in addition to his work in his own practice, Integrative Pediatrics, where he currently serves over 13,000 patients in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area.
- Dr. Paul opened Fair Start, his medical detox clinic in 2009, where he has helped over 1,000 patients wean off a wide range of opiate addictions.
- Dr. Paul is a Founding Director of Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) and serves as Co-Chair for Oregonians for Medical Freedom (OFMF).
- Dr. Paul is co-author with Jennifer Margulis, PhD of the best-selling book The Vaccine-Friendly Plan, published in 2016 by Ballantine Books.
- His newest book, The Addiction Spectrum – A Compassionate, Holistic Approach to Recovery, also co-authored with Jennifer Margulis, PhD, will be published in September, 2018 by HarperOne, a division of HarperCollins Publishers.
- Dr. Paul has over 500,000 followers on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Patreon and other social media platforms.