Existing WA State Laws & Proposed Legislation (Bills) & Rules
Informed Choice WA supports medical freedom and fully informed consent, and we align with human rights protections, such as the Nuremberg Code, which is International Common Law. Because they conflict with our unalienable rights, we oppose all vaccine mandates, public and private. We work with our members and legislators to protect medical, religious, and personal exemptions to existing vaccination requirements as temporary measures until all mandates are eliminated.
2023 Proposed Vaccination and Related Bills in Legislature
Existing WA State Vaccination and Related Laws
- CHILDHOOD Vaccine State Laws & Exemptions
- ADULT Vaccine State Law & Exemptions
- PRIVATE EMPLOYER & HIGHER EDUCATION Vaccine Requirements. What are your rights?- coming soon
Information on the Legislature and Individual Lawmakers
- The Washington State Legislature
- How the Legislature Works
- How to Get Active—Remotely!
- Legislator Scorecard—see which lawmakers support medical freedom. Scorecard definitions are HERE under “ICWA’s LEGISLATORS SCORECARD.”
Vaccination and Related Rulemaking in State Agencies
Permanent COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement for State Employees: ADOPTED 10/04/22 Effective 11/04/22
Proposed/Future Vaccination and Related Rulemaking in State Agencies
- State Employee Union Accepts New Contract with COVID-19 shot requirement & $1000 booster bonuses.
- OFFICIAL 2023-25 COLLECTIVE BARGAINING SUBMITTAL – Includes Costs If legislature agrees to fund, effective June 2023
- OFFICIAL 2023-25 COLLECTIVE BARGAINING SUBMITTAL – WASHINGTON STATE FERRIES– Includes Costs If legislature agrees to fund, effective June 2023