ICWA will attempt to keep this page updated as information comes in.
FAST FACT: According to the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, the entities and individuals involved in the development, manufacture, testing, distribution, administration, and use of COVID-19 vaccines are shielded from liability for claims of loss caused (meaning injuries and deaths), arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of COVID-19 vaccines. In the event of injury or death, your only recourse is applying to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) for compensation.
Without liability, there’s no accountability. Would those working in public health be so eagerly preparing to promote and distribute experimental vaccines if they were responsible for the injuries or deaths caused by those products?
FAST FACT: The survival rate from COVID-19 infection is greater than 99%, with the majority of people experiencing only mild or moderate symptoms. Many people test positive for the virus but experience no symptoms. A positive test result does not mean someone is sick or contagious. Learn more.
FAST FACT: Nutrient and nutrient-drug therapies exist for those susceptible to severe COVID-19 disease. Early treatment is essential. Visit our COVID-19 Treatment Page and HealthyImmunityNow.org for more information.
FAST FACT: Several current COVID-19 vaccine candidates utilize new biotechnologies that have never been licensed for human use and they are being rushed for expedited use before safety and effectiveness can be established.
- Leading Covid Candidates Plagued with Safety Concerns that are not being reported in the optimistic and glowing press releases regarding completion of lightning speed Phase 3 Studies. Safety data has not yet been released.
- Press release for Pfizer Phase 3 Study completion. Pfizer claims 95% effectiveness based on 170 “confirmed cases” of COVID-19 out of more than 43,000 global participants (.4% of participants), with 95% in the placebo group. No data has yet been released. After vaccination, the participants went about their daily lives, and their living conditions varied widely. Nothing about who in the trial had been exposed to SARS-COV-2 is known, if the cases were clustered in a geographic area, or globally dispersed.
- Press release for Moderna’s Interim Phase 3 claimed 95% effectiveness, results similar to Pfizer’s Interim. No data released. They expect study completion to be soon, basing results on 150 confirmed cases out of 30,000. (.5%).
- The claims of 95% effectiveness (which they admit may change) is for Relative Risk. Of the people who were confirmed to have Covid-19, most were in the placebo group. But if you look at the Absolute Risk Reduction– which is reduction in anyone’s risk in the entire trial of catching Covid-19, you see a more realistic idea of the potential impact of the vaccine on reducing the incidence of disease. For instance, the Moderna Interim results showed 90 cases in the placebo group, out 15,000 = 0.6%; there were 5 cases in the vaccine group, out of 15,000 = 0.03%. So the vaccine potentially prevented 0.57% of the 15,000 subjects from infection.
- ICAN has filed a civil petition to the FDA to halt any action based on clinical trial results until certain important changes are made that are needed to ensure accuracy of diagnosing cases and valid trial endpoints.
- BMJ editor says none of the candidate vaccine clinical trials are designed to tell if they will prevent transmission, reduce serious disease, or save lives. Safety is impossible to establish in such a short time.
The mRNA Candidates: Pfizer/BioNTech/Fosun Pharma (BNT162b2 vaccine) & Moderna (mRNA-1237 vaccine)
- Company officers of both Pfizer and Moderna have been selling off tens of millions of worth of shares. Why? Who sells stock in a company they believe in and that may be about to set world records with a product launch?
- Moderna says Components of mRNA Technology [which apply to Pfizer] “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials”
- The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) is obtaining the full data on Moderna Phase I clinical trial results through a Freedom of Information Act request. The first 332 pages can be found HERE. ICAN said of those pages: “Despite only receiving a portion of the data, what ICAN has already received provides important information for the public to know in evaluating Moderna’s vaccine. For example, the documents ICAN received reveal that approximately 70% of participants reported unsolicited adverse events, many of which are extremely concerning.”