ICWA will attempt to keep this page updated as information comes in.
Be aware that Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) products are investigational and cannot be mandated per federal law. If you are being pressured to receive an investigational EUA COVID-19 vaccine, please seek legal counsel.
FAST FACT: According to the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, the entities and individuals involved in the development, manufacture, testing, distribution, administration, and use of COVID-19 vaccines are shielded from liability for claims of loss caused (meaning injuries and deaths), arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of COVID-19 vaccines. In the event of injury or death, your only recourse is applying to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) for compensation. The statute of limitations is one year.
Without liability, there’s no accountability. Would those working in public health be so eagerly preparing to promote and distribute experimental vaccines if they were responsible for the injuries or deaths caused by those products?
FAST FACT: Studies are showing that natural immunity to COVID-19 is long-lasting. A study published In October finds that exposure leads to the development T-cell immunity. They write, “The observation that many individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19 had highly durable and functionally replete memory T cell responses, not uncommonly in the absence of detectable humoral [antibody] responses, further suggests that natural exposure or infection could prevent recurrent episodes of severe COVID-19.” And a recent study in Nature looking at bone marrow clinches it: “Overall, we show that SARS-CoV-2 infection induces a robust antigen-specific, long-lived humoral immune response in humans.”
FAST FACT: Nutrient and nutrient-drug therapies exist that have been shown to reduce your risk of infection and to reduce your risk for severe disease. Early treatment is essential. Visit our COVID-19 Treatment Page and HealthyImmunityNow.org for more information. Ivermectin is now being shown globally to prevent infection and to treat symptoms of disease at all stages, and emerging data is promising that ivermectin and HBOT can address “long-hauler” issues. Learn More.
FAST FACT: The suppression of treatments drove up the rate of fatalities in the United States, and suppression continues to cause unnecessary deaths. Countries that provide ambulatory-treatments and kits with Vitamin D, HCQ, or Ivermectin, fair far better than the U.S. Many efforts have been made to increase awareness of treatments, but there is regulatory and medical-drug-industry resistance. Please see ICWA’s petition and correspondence with the WA State BOH and March 10 video testimony of Peter McCullough, MD.
FAST FACT: The overall survival rate from COVID-19 infection is greater than 99%, with the majority of people experiencing only mild or moderate symptoms. Many people test positive for the virus but experience no symptoms. A positive test result does not mean someone is sick or contagious. Learn more.
Questionable Safety & Effectiveness
FAST FACT: Our government is failing us. Read the seven key areas of Public Health Failure regarding the COVID-19 response and how to take action HERE. Direct link to the full paper COVID-19: Restoring Public Trust During A Global Health Crisis and a direct link to the Action page to call for a Congressional Investigation HERE.
FAST FACT: As COVID-19 vaccines are given Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) and rolled out to specific populations and the general public, every person who receives one is taking part in an experiment with known and unknown risks and must be provided with enough information in order to give informed consent, or informed decline. Unfortunately, this is not happening at vaccine injection sites. Individuals must find this information on their own. ICWA strives to provide up-to-date information to the public.
The following is a list of FDA acknowledged “unknowns” from a slide presented to the FDA at the VRBAC meeting regarding Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. They also apply to Moderna’s. UNKNOWN: Duration of immunity > 2 months; Effectiveness and safety in kids and in pregnant women; Subgroup variability in effectiveness or safety; Long-term vaccine AE’s [Adverse Events]; Effect on asymptomatic infection or infectiousness; Effect in previously infected patients; Enhanced respiratory disease [vaccine may increase risk of severe/fatal COVID-19 disease]; Protection against long-term COVID-19 risks; Efficacy w/viral changes [might not work on against new strains]; Effect on mortality.
FAST FACT: Scientists are concerned about impact of spike protein and spike protein antibodies on vaccine recipients.
SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Elicits Cell Signaling in Human Host Cells: Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines
The world is suffering from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). SARS-CoV-2 uses its spike protein to enter the host cells. Vaccines that introduce the spike protein into our body to elicit virus-neutralizing antibodies are currently being developed. In this article, we note that human host cells sensitively respond to the spike protein to elicit cell signaling. Thus, it is important to be aware that the spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines may also affect the host cells. We should monitor the long-term consequences of these vaccines carefully, especially when they are administered to otherwise healthy individuals. Further investigations on the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein on human cells and appropriate experimental animal models are warranted.https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/9/1/36/htm
Reported Injuries and Deaths
- The U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is a passive system that suffers from under-reporting.
- The Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine was paused in the U.S. due severe adverse reactions. It was returned to use by a vote of the ACIP on April 23.
- Search VAERS: http://www.medalerts.org
- Or search here https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). VAERS is a passive system, and suffers from under-reporting. Causality and prevalence can’t be determined from the data. But the system is used to see safety signals and red flags. It is also very concerning we are hearing in the news of individuals passing away within hours, days, or weeks of vaccine administration, and some are being dismissed as coincidental without proper investigation, and with being reported to VAERS.
- A Lancet article that reexamined data from Pfizer’s and Moderna’s clinical trials found the “observed incidence of Bell’s palsy in the vaccine arms is between 3·5-times and 7-times higher than would be expected in the general population.”
- Cases of life-threatening anaphylaxis are believed to be allergic reactions to PEG and/or Polysorbate. CDC says no one with allergies to these should get the vaccines, but often people don’t know they are allergic until they get injected with the vaccine and have a reaction.
- 21% of deaths reported to VAERS were cardiac related and another 27% died in their sleep or without warning. Half of all deaths were reported within hours of receiving the vaccine. This is highly significant given the importance of using temporality in assessing the cause of death according to the Bradford Hill criteria. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4589117/
- At the WA DOH Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting. Dr. Duchin said “lots of Grade 3 adverse reactions” are happening in those who recently had Covid-19, and he was concerned that the CDC said they were not specifically tracking those reactions. In fact, it is very alarming that despite the many reports of dangerous adverse reactions, the CDC is still stating that vaccinating those who recently had COVID-19 is okay.
- Reported: severe immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), seizures, encephalomyelitis, and more.
- “Norwegian officials said 23 people had died in the country a short time after receiving their first dose of the vaccine. Of those deaths, 13 have been autopsied, with the results suggesting that common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in frail, elderly people, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.” Bloomberg article January 15, 2021
Potential Mechanisms of Action Leading to Adverse Reactions
New Paper by Research Scientist on the Mechanisms of Injury by mRNA vaccines
Previous research in animal models revealed that the nanoparticles can and do migrate to every single part of the body and every organ with their cargo of mRNA. See Bahl K, Senn JJ, Yuzhakov O, et al. Preclinical and Clinical Demonstration of Immunogenicity by mRNA Vaccines against H10N8 and H7N9 Influenza Viruses. Mol Ther. 2017;25(6):1316-1327. doi:10.1016/j.ymthe.2017.03.035
Exposure through injection to lipid nanoparticles can lead to an inflammation/cytokine innate immune memory response that becomes more dangerous with each dose.
A policy briefing at the University of Cambridge in 2018, and still relevant today, regarding mRNA lipid nanoparticle products stated that a “better understanding of vaccine adverse effects is needed – these can include inflammation or autoimmune reactions.”
On 30 January 2021 the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee interviewed Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger, a Cell Biologist with over 20 years’ experience in molecular medicine working at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine. She spoke of known safety concerns regarding lipid nanoparticles, manufacturing concerns, and more. English transcript HERE.
- Enhanced Respiratory Disease aka Pathogenic Priming: See this CHD article for information about this well-known concern that is now showing evidence with vaccine rollouts.
- Autoimmune Disorders: Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of Pfizer, and Wolfgang Wodarg, MD, lung specialist, filed an application with the European Medicine Agency (EMA) for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine trials in humans, citing many potential safety concerns that were not studied in animal models before being rushed to humans, including the potential to cause female infertility. Read the Petition.
PEG and Polysorbate
Life-threatening anaphylactic reactions are happening upon first doses of the mRNA vaccines. CDC is now stating allergies to polyethyl glycol (PEG) and polysorbate are contraindications to vaccination. However, these ingredients are found in many drugs, cosmetics, other vaccines, even food, and many are unaware they have already developed sensitivity to them. Prescreening for allergies is not being done. Additionally, the first injection of these ingredients can lead to allergies, making the second dose more dangerous. See Charles Richet, Nobel Prize winner, for how any injection can lead to hypersensitivity reactions.
Contraindications from the CDC https://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/calls/2020/callinfo_123020.asp
Two Types of Anaphylaxis and TNF-α
Two types of anaphylaxis may be occurring following receipt of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine: the familiar IGE type allergic response and the lesser known CARPA. A third mechanism of injury that can lead to death is explained by Sin Hang Lee, MD, in a filing with the FDA. Please SEE THIS POST.
THE mRNA VACCINES: Pfizer & Moderna
These vaccines utilize new biotechnologies that have never been licensed for human use in vaccines before. You will hear that testing was not rushed, that they performed the same level of safety studies as other vaccines. Sadly, that is true. No vaccine on the market today has been put through safety trials of adequate design, length, or scope. While effectiveness studies may go on for years, safety studies last just a few days, weeks, maybe months. The CDC absurdly states: “Observing vaccinated children for many years to look for long-term health conditions would not be practical, and withholding an effective vaccine from children while long-term studies are being done wouldn’t be ethical.”
Both Pfizer and Moderna are working toward unblinding their Phase III studies and offering their products to subjects in the placebo group. Once this happens, the ability to determine long term adverse reactions will vanish. Only retrospective studies, looking back at the injuries and deaths in the population, will be possible, and such studies are inherently weaker and subject to bias and manipulation.
- German Investigative Committee testimony revealing serious safety concerns.
- BMJ editor says none of the candidate vaccine clinical trials are designed to tell if they will prevent transmission, reduce serious disease, or save lives. Safety is impossible to establish in such a short time.
- BMJ editor examines Pfizer data not released to FDA prior to EUA and finds efficacy is not 95% but between 19-29%.
“With 20 times more suspected than confirmed cases, this category of disease cannot be ignored simply because there was no positive PCR test result. Indeed this makes it all the more urgent to understand. A rough estimate of vaccine efficacy against developing covid-19 symptoms, with or without a positive PCR test result, would be a relative risk reduction of 19% (see footnote)—far below the 50% effectiveness threshold for authorization set by regulators. Even after removing cases occurring within 7 days of vaccination (409 on Pfizer’s vaccine vs. 287 on placebo), which should include the majority of symptoms due to short-term vaccine reactogenicity, vaccine efficacy remains low: 29% (see footnote).”https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/04/peter-doshi-pfizer-and-modernas-95-effective-vaccines-we-need-more-details-and-the-raw-data/
- Company officers of both Pfizer and Moderna have been selling off tens of millions of worth of shares. Why? Who sells stock in a company they believe in and that may be about to set world records with a product launch?
- Moderna says Components of mRNA Technology [which apply to Pfizer] “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials”
- The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) is obtaining the full data on Moderna Phase I clinical trial results through a Freedom of Information Act request. The first 332 pages can be found HERE. ICAN said of those pages: “Despite only receiving a portion of the data, what ICAN has already received provides important information for the public to know in evaluating Moderna’s vaccine. For example, the documents ICAN received reveal that approximately 70% of participants reported unsolicited adverse events, many of which are extremely concerning.”