ICWA will attempt to keep this page updated as information comes in.
Be aware that Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) products are investigational and cannot be mandated per federal law. If you are being pressured to receive an investigational EUA COVID-19 vaccine, please seek legal counsel.
FAST FACT: According to the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, the entities and individuals involved in the development, manufacture, testing, distribution, administration, and use of COVID-19 vaccines are shielded from liability for claims of loss caused (meaning injuries and deaths), arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of COVID-19 vaccines. In the event of injury or death, your only recourse is applying to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) for compensation. The statute of limitations is one year.
Without liability, there’s no accountability. Would those working in public health be so eagerly preparing to promote and distribute experimental vaccines if they were responsible for the injuries or deaths caused by those products?
FAST FACT: The overall survival rate from COVID-19 infection is greater than 99%, with the majority of people experiencing only mild or moderate symptoms. Many people test positive for the virus but experience no symptoms. A positive test result does not mean someone is sick or contagious. Learn more.
FAST FACT: Studies are showing that natural immunity to COVID-19 is long-lasting. A study published In October finds that exposure leads to the development T-cell immunity. They write, “The observation that many individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19 had highly durable and functionally replete memory T cell responses, not uncommonly in the absence of detectable humoral [antibody] responses, further suggests that natural exposure or infection could prevent recurrent episodes of severe COVID-19.”
FAST FACT: Nutrient and nutrient-drug therapies exist for those susceptible to severe COVID-19 disease. Early treatment is essential. Visit our COVID-19 Treatment Page and HealthyImmunityNow.org for more information. Ivermectin is now being shown globally to prevent infection and to treat symptoms of disease at all stages. Learn More.
Questionable Safety & Effectiveness
FAST FACT: As COVID-19 vaccines are given Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) and rolled out to specific populations and the general public, every person who receives one is taking part in an experiment with known and unknown risks and must be provided with enough information in order to give informed consent, or informed dissent. Unfortunately, this is not happening at vaccine injection sites. Individuals must find this information on their own. ICWA strives to provide up-to-date information to the public.
The following is a list of FDA acknowledged “unknowns” from a slide presented to the FDA at the VRBAC meeting regarding Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. They also apply to Moderna’s.
They do not yet know:
Duration of immunity > 2 mos.
Effectiveness and safety in kids and in pregnant women
Subgroup variability in effectiveness or safety
Long-term vaccine AE’s [Adverse Events]
Effect on asymptomatic infection or infectiousness
Effect in previously infected patients
Enhanced respiratory disease [vaccine may increase risk of severe/fatal COVID-19 disease]
Protection against long-term COVID-19 risks
Efficacy w/viral changes [might not work on against new strains.]
Effect on mortality.
Reported Injuries and Deaths
- Search VAERS: http://www.medalerts.org
- Or search here https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
- As of February 26, 2021 there were 25,212 adverse events reported following COVID-19 vaccination, including 2,743 hospitalizations, and 1,265 deaths reported to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). VAERS is a passive system, and suffers from under-reporting. Causality and prevalence can’t be determined from the data. But the system is used to see safety signals and red flags. It is also very concerning we are hearing in the news of individuals passing away within hours, days, or weeks of vaccine administration, and some are being dismissed as coincidental without proper investigation, and with being reported to VAERS.
- 241 cases of Bell’s Palsy have been reported as of February 18, 2021. A Lancet article that reexamined data from Pfizer’s and Moderna’s clinical trials found the “observed incidence of Bell’s palsy in the vaccine arms is between 3·5-times and 7-times higher than would be expected in the general population.”
- Cases of life-threatening anaphylaxis are being reported daily. They are believed to be allergic reactions to PEG and/or Polysorbate. CDC says no one with allergies to these should get the vaccines, but often people don’t know they are allergic until they get injected with the vaccine and have a reaction.
- 21% of deaths reported to VAERS were cardiac related and another 27% died in their sleep or without warning. Half of all deaths were reported within hours of receiving the vaccine. This is highly significant given the importance of using temporality in assessing the cause of death according to the Bradford Hill criteria. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4589117/
- At the WA DOH Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting. Dr. Duchin said “lots of Grade 3 adverse reactions” are happening in those who recently had Covid-19, and he was concerned that the CDC said they were not specifically tracking those reactions. In fact, it is very alarming that despite the many reports of dangerous adverse reactions, the CDC is still stating that vaccinating those who recently had COVID-19 is okay.
- Reported: severe immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), seizures, encephalomyelitis, and more.
- “Norwegian officials said 23 people had died in the country a short time after receiving their first dose of the vaccine. Of those deaths, 13 have been autopsied, with the results suggesting that common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in frail, elderly people, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.” Bloomberg article January 15, 2021
- 34 VAERS reports contain the word “miscarriage.” Example: Report of a pregnancy loss. “I was 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant when I received the first dose of the COVID19 vaccine. Two days later (12/25/2020 in the afternoon), I noticed decreased motion of the baby. The baby was found to not have a heartbeat in the early am on 12/26/2020 and I delivered a 2lb 7oz nonviable female fetus at 29 weeks gestation. I was 35 years old at the time of the fetal demise and the only pregnancy history for this pregnancy included a velamentous cord insertion that was being closely monitored by a high risk OB. My estimated due was March 12, 2021.”
Potential Mechanisms of Action Leading to Adverse Reactions
Previous research in animal models revealed that the nanoparticles can and do migrate to every single part of the body and every organ with their cargo of mRNA.
Exposure through injection to lipid nanoparticles can lead to an inflammation/cytokine innate immune memory response that becomes more dangerous with each dose.
A policy briefing at the University of Cambridge in 2018, and still relevant today, regarding mRNA lipid nanoparticle products stated that a “better understanding of vaccine adverse effects is needed – these can include inflammation or autoimmune reactions.”
- Enhanced Respiratory Disease aka Pathogenic Priming: See this CHD article for information about this well-known concern that is now showing evidence with vaccine rollouts.
- Autoimmune Disorders: Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of Pfizer, and Wolfgang Wodarg, MD, lung specialist, filed an application with the European Medicine Agency (EMA) for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine trials in humans, citing many potential safety concerns that were not studied in animal models before being rushed to humans, including the potential to cause female infertility. Read the Petition.
PEG and Polysorbate
Life-threatening anaphylactic reactions are happening upon first doses of the mRNA vaccines. CDC is now stating allergies to polyethyl glycol (PEG) and polysorbate are contraindications to vaccination. However, these ingredients are found in many drugs, cosmetics, other vaccines, even food, and many are unaware they have already developed sensitivity to them. Prescreening for allergies is not being done. Additionally, the first injection of these ingredients can lead to allergies, making the second dose more dangerous. See Charles Richet, Nobel Prize winner, for how any injection can lead to hypersensitivity reactions.
The role of PEG and proinflammatory cytokine effects according to the theory accepted in vaccinology science.
by Dr. Sin Hang Lee
“The Pfizer vaccine is the first of any prophylactic mRNA vaccines scheduled to be injected into healthy humans without a safety-and-efficacy track record. In principle, the synthetic mRNA encoding the spike protein (S protein) of SARS-CoV-2 is packaged as stable nanoparticles consisting of ionizable cationic lipids, natural phospholipids, cholesterol and polyethylene glycol (PEG). The purpose is to direct the human cells to produce a virus protein as an antigen. If successful, the virus protein produced by the host cells will serve as a subunit virus antigen to stimulate immune responses in the host. However, subunit and synthetic antigens by themselves are relatively weak immunogens and require the assistance of specially designed adjuvants to generate a robust and persistent immune response. The stable nanoparticles composed of ssRNA coated with phospholipids have self-adjuvanting properties after being transfected into the cytoplasm by endocytosis. After entering the lysosomal compartment of the cell, these adjuvants can activate certain toll-like receptors to initiate a series of innate immune responses, which are required to boost antibody production. And PEG can extend the half-life of these nanoparticles in the host after injection. Since ssRNAs are potent TLR 7/8 agonists and phospholipids are potent TLR 4 agonists, they will activate a series of toll-like receptors, which will lead to strong and long-lasting adaptive immune responses through tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), interferon-γ (IFN- γ) and other proinflammatory cytokines that are secreted by immune cells. However, in certain genetically and physically predisposed humans, a surge of TNF-α and IFN-γ may cause serious adverse effects.
The people who died in sleep or suddenly unexpectedly a few days after vaccination did not die of anaphylaxis. They die of myocardial depression caused by TNF-α. In the classic guinea pig experiment showing death due to anaphylaxis, which I used to perform for demonstration in the teaching classes to the medical students, the death of the guinea pig occurs immediately after second injection of horse serum.”Dr. Lee refers readers to: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7554980/ See Dr. Lee’s Petition to the FDA
THE mRNA VACCINES: Pfizer & Moderna
These vaccines utilize new biotechnologies that have never been licensed for human use in vaccines before. You will hear that testing was not rushed, that they performed the same level of safety studies as other vaccines. Sadly, that is true. No vaccine on the market today has been put through safety trials of adequate design, length, or scope. While effectiveness studies may go on for years, safety studies last just a few days, weeks, maybe months. The CDC absurdly states: “Observing vaccinated children for many years to look for long-term health conditions would not be practical, and withholding an effective vaccine from children while long-term studies are being done wouldn’t be ethical.”
Both Pfizer and Moderna are working toward unblinding their Phase III studies and offering their products to subjects in the placebo group. Once this happens, the ability to determine long term adverse reactions will vanish. Only retrospective studies, looking back at the injuries and deaths in the population, will be possible, and such studies are inherently weaker and subject to bias and manipulation.
- BMJ editor says none of the candidate vaccine clinical trials are designed to tell if they will prevent transmission, reduce serious disease, or save lives. Safety is impossible to establish in such a short time.
- BMJ editor examines Pfizer data not released to FDA prior to EUA and finds efficacy is not 95% but between 19-29%.
- Company officers of both Pfizer and Moderna have been selling off tens of millions of worth of shares. Why? Who sells stock in a company they believe in and that may be about to set world records with a product launch?
- Moderna says Components of mRNA Technology [which apply to Pfizer] “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials”
- The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) is obtaining the full data on Moderna Phase I clinical trial results through a Freedom of Information Act request. The first 332 pages can be found HERE. ICAN said of those pages: “Despite only receiving a portion of the data, what ICAN has already received provides important information for the public to know in evaluating Moderna’s vaccine. For example, the documents ICAN received reveal that approximately 70% of participants reported unsolicited adverse events, many of which are extremely concerning.”