Legal disclaimer: The information provided on this website is not legal advice, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is implied by the use of this site. Because of the unique nature arising from legal matters, individual review by a knowledgeable attorney should be sought. Informed Choice Washington is not able to recommend or endorse the advice or offers set forth here.
MANDATES: UNETHICAL, IMMORAL, ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS
ALERT: Inslee and his staff intentionally drafted religious exemption requirements for state employees that are so narrow almost no one qualifies. This is unethical, immoral, and illegal. Please see this news article for detail: Rantz: Email shows COVID religion exemption intentionally written to disqualify staff.
We hear you! Coercion is everywhere and you need to know your rights and actions you can take to defend them.
The vaccination mandates announced on September 9 by President Joe Biden, and in August by Governor Inslee, King County, City of Seattle and Supreme Court of WA are unprecedented and there are many declaring such mandates violate the Constitution and cannot be made by presidential executive order or by a governor’s emergency proclamation.
That issue is raised in this opinion letter from Federal Way Municipal Court Judge Dave Larson addressed to Chief Justice Gonzales and the other members of the Washington State Supreme Court.
Not only do the mandates violate medical freedom and bodily autonomy, they are unscientifically sound. They are, in fact, dangerous. The COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent infection, transmission, hospitalization, or death. They actually increase risk of infection and risk of severe disease through antibody dependent enhancement (ADE). And they have proven to be the most dangerous vaccines ever introduced.
It is a crime against humanity that existing safe and inexpensive nutrient+drug protocols are being silenced in order to push the dangerous failed vaccines. It is a crime against humanity that superior natural immunity is being ignored.
You are not alone. Millions of Washingtonians are appalled at the vaccine mandates and seeking ways to fight from many angles.
FOR THOSE IMPACTED
You are encouraged to:
- File a religious exemption or medical exemption with your employer after consulting with an attorney or by following the advice they provide on their websites (resources below).
- “Subscribe” at Employees for Informed Consent to be included on its list of workers–potential plaintiffs–who will be informed of the Washington attorneys who are stepping up and taking legal action.
- Follow the instructions at Silent Majority Foundation to add yourself to a potential future class action lawsuit.
Remember that attorneys can help over time, but there is no instant fix. We urge you to do your due diligence, understand your rights, and advocate for yourself. Each of us must assert our rights now—by resisting, talking to people, and attending events. We are all in this fight together, and we each have a responsibility to be our own advocate during this unprecedented time.
RESOURCES FOR EXEMPTION SUPPORT
- Information on vaccine mandates and exemptions from lawyers at the Pacific Justice Institute is available here via downloadable documents. This information is updated as the situation evolves, so check back to stay current.
- Information on religious exemptions is available on this Frequently Asked Questions page from Siri Glimstad. They also offer a webinar available on-demand for 3 days after purchase and you can register for that here.
- Information on Governor Inslee’s vaccine mandates affecting state and healthcare workers in WA is available in this FAQ from Ellis, Li & McKinstry (ELM). (Note: this FAQ pre-dates Inslee’s Aug 18 announcement which expanded proclamation 21-14 to include mandates for school and child care workers.)
LEGAL SUPPORT FOR RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS
If you decide to submit a religious exemption, we encourage you to seek individualized legal counsel before doing so to ensure your rights are fully protected. Here are some organizations offering that support:
- Non-profit law firms – Pacific Justice Institute and Liberty Counsel
- Boyles Law, PLLC – The firm is located in Idaho; the practitioner is also licensed to practice in Washington state; provides 2 hours’ work reviewing and advising clients on religious exemptions for $500 fee.
- Ellis, Li & McKinstry (ELM) – 1-hour consultations available to review your draft religious exemption and answer questions; $500 fee.
- Siri Glimstad – Intake form available here; $1,400 retainer fee.
RESOURCES FOR TAKING ACTION
The fastest way to stop the violations and restore lives and liberty, is for everyone to stand their ground where they are, to educate where they are, and take whatever peaceful and legal measures are necessary. Here are some resources:
- Give this legal notice to your employer, commissioned by the Washington Civil Rights Council.
- Print these for your employers and schools:
- Health Freedom Defense offers these notices specific to mandates on vaccines, masking and testing. (FAQs available as well.)
- America’s Frontline Doctors offers these customizable letter templates on masks and vaccines.
- Children’s Health Defense offers these printable flyers on vaccines, masks, and testing.
- Pamela Popper of Wellness Forum Health offers language for a letter to employers to request the guidelines the employer uses when reviewing exemptions.
- Join Citizens’ Alliance for Property Rights (CAPR). They’re working to protect your right to bodily autonomy and right to make your own medical decisions. They’re encouraging a legislative intervention and correction of the processes that led to Governor Inslee’s open-ended emergency declaration and unconstitutional, illegal mandates. For more information on what they stand for, check out their piece on Individual Choice and Bodily Autonomy vs. Vaccine Mandates.
- Join Physicians for Informed Consent and consider making a donation. Whether you’re a doctor, a business, a student, or individual who values health freedom, Physicians for Informed Consent offers various types of memberships, including some that are free. They deliver data to the public on infectious diseases and vaccines, and serve to unite doctors, scientists, healthcare professionals, attorneys and families who support voluntary vaccination. They also offer a variety resources that benefit all, including news, videos and events.
- Take action to Put Our Kids First! Our partners at Stand For Health Freedom offer two easy steps. Step one: contact Governor Inslee and ask him to lift school COVID guidelines. Step two: sign up for full access to this presentation which you can share with your local school board and department of education officials. Stand for Health Freedom is an organization on a mission to help parents, grandparents and caretakers take back children’s education—and their health and wellbeing.
- Check out Make Americans Free Again for resources and information on taking action where you are.
- Make your voice heard by contacting Governor Inslee, your legislators (house, senate), and WA Dept of Health.
LEGAL ACTION UNDERWAY
Around the world, legal action is being taken at all levels, large and small, that will eventually end the global tyranny. Here in the U.S.:
- Cleary v. Inslee, filed in Walla Walla Superior Court September 10, 2021, by Arnold & Jacobowitz challenges Inslee’s vaccine “mandate” and involves over 90 plaintiffs, including WA state troopers, firefighters, corrections officers, ferry workers and other government employees.
- UPDATE to Cleary v. Inslee: As of September 23, another 600 state and local workers have signed on as plaintiffs, including the state fire marshal.
- A state of emergency was declared in Jefferson County Oregon September 15, 2021, over a lack of resources for public services as a foreseeable and direct result from the state’s vaccine mandate and called for its immediate withdrawal.
- Bucham v. City of Los Angeles, brought in federal court on September 11, 2021, by Pacific Justice Institute and Watkins & Lotofsky. LAPD employees are suing over a hostile work environment for the unvaccinated and unconstitutionality of the city’s vaccine mandate.
- Dr. A. v. Hochul, federal suit filed by Thomas More Society, challenging New York State’s governor’s vaccine mandate for health care workers. On September 14, 2021, the judge granted a temporary restraining order, enjoining defendants from enforcing the mandate.
- Referenced letter from Liberty Counsel to Inslee, Ferguson, and agency heads regarding the unlawful attempt to suppress religious exemptions in Washington State.
- Johnson v. Inslee, et al., lawsuit filed in Franklin County Superior Court on September 10, 2021, by Silent Majority Foundation. This suit challenges Inslee’s vaccine “mandates.”
- Children’s Health Defense filed a Citizen’s Petition calling for the FDA to revoke the Emergency Use Authorization for all the COVID-19 vaccines. Comment on the petition at the Federal Register and add your support HERE.
- America’s Frontline Doctors filed a motion for temporary restraining order against use of COVID vaccine in children.
- The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) has been filing FOIAs (Freedom of Information Act requests) and pressing regulatory agencies for answers to critical questions.
- The Freedom Foundation issued a press release May 24, 2021, stating: “Realizing that Govs. Inslee and Brown are both out of step with federal CDC and OSHA guidelines, and considering the Americans with Disabilities Act and other privacy regulations, Freedom Foundation attorneys are exploring legal options to hold the governors accountable in both states.”
- Countless lawsuits across the nation are fighting against unlawful orders, mandates, and requirements from government entities, private employers, schools and colleges, and businesses.
Informative About Your Rights Articles
Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer